Monday, 9 January 2012

London

So it turns out London was still pretty busy, but is it ever quite probably not it my guess. i had a really great time whilst in London and i'd love to go down again this year during summer. I ended up buying a camera whilst i was down there and i'm looking at geting a website setup to put my pictures on, i've been busy looking at wordpress hosting so that i can get a website setup. I've been looking at wordpress pretty much all the way back home and been pretty hyped about it.

Although i did consider looking at normal website hosting but then i need to build and design the site from scratch and you need more HTML knowledge compared to just installing wordpress and putting a nice pretty theme on.

1 comment:

  1. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    happy wheels

    ReplyDelete